Zensura is a program for evaluating scalable human performances. It is good for teachers, sport coaches, professors in the whole world.
- Store as many evaluations of a person's group as you like in one file (most modern data base technique).
- Modify the printouts according to your desires. Use your text processing program as report generator.
- Zensura solves all problems with rounding, tendency display etc., because you may use a valuation system editor.
- Define any areas, within which you collect evaluations. With rubber bands between the areas you determine the calculation of the final results.
- Save individual valuations with date, weighting in proportion to similar valuations and notes clearly within different areas.
- Any periods are possible, like years, half-years, months...
- Tests with evaluation points or errors or weighted individual values are possible. It is even possible to create a mixed test.
- Numerous interfaces (also Bavarian WINSV)
- Zensura works in a network.
Zensura needs MDAC database engine, available at www.RhinoSoft.de for free.
Read The publisher description in: German